Sunday, April 16, 2006

Animal Crossing

So, I started a game of Animal Crossing (Wild World, Nintendo DS) today.

The idea is, start a life inside a game. You get dropped into a village (of which you can choose the name), where you get a tiny house from Tom Nook, the local shop owner. Of course, you'll need to pay for that (19.800 bells, the in-game currency), so the first thing I did was help him out with a couple of chores.

After delivering some furniture and greeting everyone in town (just 3 inhabitants, the mayor, the two gatekeepers, the two owls and pigeon (?) at the museum, the post office attendant and the two porcupines at the local fashion store), Tom deducted 1.400 bells from my debt (whoo, that went rather quickly), and set me free for the rest of the day.

I walked around a bit, but couldn't really find something very interesting, so I'll probably try again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home